VISITANTES

24.7.12

GHOSTWRITER GHOSTY - PEZ COLLECTORS


É com orgulho que o PEZ CLUBE PORTUGAL coloca aqui algumas respostas, de um pequeno inquérito a um dos grandes coleccionadores PEZ austríacos -  Ghostwriter Ghosty

It is with pride that the PEZ CLUBE PORTUGAL put some answers here, from a small inquiry of one of the greatest austrian PEZ collectors - Ghostwriter Ghosty

PEZ trucks NIVEA

How start your collection, from what age and what is the first PEZ dispenser in your collection?
It was love at first sight :-) I start with 27, my first Dispenser was Mogli from Junglebook.

How many years collect PEZ?
About ten year, with a two year breck after 4 yearS.

How many PEZ Dispensers have in the collection?
I think 1500+

You collects only PEZ Dispensers or all products of PEZ Candy Inc.?
Most of Pez, Dispensers (minis) Candypacks, Drops,Tubes, .... I dont like the Big Pez Dispenser & strap Holders.

What PEZ Dispenser is the favourite of your collection?

I LOVE all of my Dispensers, behind every Dispenser is a small Story (how I get them, how I find them)
but I have a lot of favorites, thats not only ONE Dispenser,
they are deep in my heart & I never can sell them :-)
Sorry my list is so long ;-)
love my red & green NIVEA Truck,
all my Vuckos,
all the Finn/Swe/SLO Pez Dispensers
also Sylvias & Günters Convention Dispensers (meet everytime some very nice & funny Pez-Friends there)
the K9 Dogs, Hurrican Kathrina Balls
My vintage Obelix , the double printed ghosts
and my Silver,Gold & Swarovsky Mickey Mouse Set.

You have a maximum value of money to give for a PEZ?
YES, we have two small wonderful boys, they need pampers, toys, dvd's, there is not more left for Pez Budget. :-)

Where you buy PEZ?
From all over the world. :-)
I trade most of them, but also on Ebay, Pez Conventions and from other Collectors

What is the maximum amount you offered for a PEZ dispenser?
:-) 400 Euro for some really really nice Pezies,
I must buy them :-) that was a Friend Price :-))))

What PEZ dispenser that does not exist and that you want PEZ Candy Inc, to manufacture one day?
Betty Boo (like the Big Pez Dispensers), all 9 Characters of BARBAPAPA (not only the minis) and Scooby-Doo.

Can you spend a day without thinking about PEZ?
YES, my family is my life. :-)

What advice would give a new PEZ collector?
Have Fun, and love it.....and enjoy the feeling when you find a new Dispenser, :-) & make trades, you will save a lot of money. :-)

In addition to PEZ, collect anything else? What?
NIVEA Cans & Cool Designed Coca Cola Bottles (Lagerfeld & Jean Paul Gaultier).

Thanks Ghosty! :-)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário