VISITANTES

20.7.12

KETII NOTAG - PEZ COLLECTORS


É com orgulho que o PEZ CLUBE PORTUGAL coloca aqui algumas respostas, de um pequeno inquérito a uma coleccionadora PEZ da Indonésia - Ketii PikaPika NoTag

It is with pride that the PEZ CLUBE PORTUGAL put some answers here, from a small inquiry of one indonesian PEZ collectors -  Ketii PikaPika NoTag

Ketii with the PEZ collection

How start your collection, from what age and what is the first PEZ dispenser in your collection?
I'm started to collect PEZ since middle of 2011.. My first PEZ is Marie Cat from "Disney Animal Friends".. I bought it in a supermarket near my house..

How many years collect PEZ?
One year.

How many PEZ Dispensers have in the collection?
I have 151 PEZ dispensers and still counting..

You collects only PEZ Dispensers or all products of PEZ Candy Inc.?
I just collect the dispensers.. The regular size.. Remembering I'm a student, still not really good in make money, and have to saving money.. 

What PEZ Dispenser is the favourite of your collection?
I don't have favourite PEZ dispenser, I LOVE THEM ALL!

You have a maximum value of money to give for a PEZ?
I'm a student, of course I have maximum value..

Where you buy PEZ?
I usually buy PEZ in supermarket, or imported them from my friend in Thailand..

What PEZ dispenser that does not exist and that you want PEZ Candy Inc, to manufacture one day?
Harry Potter or Disney Brave PEZ gonna be great..

Can you spend a day without thinking about PEZ?
For me, a day without thinking about PEZ is like not thinking about my boyfriend for a whole day..

What advice would give a new PEZ collector?
Keep collecting!

In addition to PEZ, collect anything else? What?
I don't collect anything but PEZ..

Thanks Ketii! :-)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário